That aside, let me just tell you about my show that is opening in a little over a week. I have had a lot of fun learning how to dance again! I've never considered myself to be bad at dance, but it sure has been awhile since I've been challenged with legitimate ballet.
Also, to avoid a $75 costume fee I opted to provide my own. Let me show you what I've been up to today:
I made this here brown beauty today. I was going to do a plain circle skirt. Then I realized that my bolt of fabric was 45in instead of 60 in and thus not long enough to make a full circle at the length I needed. Bummer right? So I improvised and revisited some middle school math and made a smaller circle skirt with a ruffle making it the necessary length!
I also pointed my toes to take the pictures. It's a talent.
And guess what else? My Seven Brides for Seven Brothers dress lives on! The world can breath a sigh of relief.
This happens to be the first costume that Phil saw me perform in!
I can point my toes in this dress too!
Hooray for Oklahoma!
1 comment:
I wish I could be there to see it! Good luck. You are amazing
Post a Comment