Well I feel like I haven't posted in awhile. Not a ton has happened but I suppose there's always things to talk about, right?
I had my birthday this last week. I'm not going to lie, it was a little rough...at least for the first 3/4 of the day. We'll just say there was some craziness going on. It was stressful. The craziness wasn't with Phil, in case you're concerned. We're still blissfully married!
After Phil got home from work he treated me extra nice and let me kind of relax from the day. We went out to eat at a mexican restaurant near our house and then I watched So You Think You Can Dance. I had a couple friends come over for a board game last minute as well. My evening was much better.
For my birthday "cake" I made this heavenly recipe from Our Best Bites (a really good food blog)
http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/06/ooey-gooey-peanut-butter-chocolate-brownies/
Anything involving chocolate and peanut butter it an A+ in my book! I loved them.
Then this weekend we had our softball team out for a bbq and to see our house! It was fun to hang out with everyone out of the ballpark setting!
Last night I had some of my awesome friends from Once Upon a Mattress (the show I did last summer) out to watch the Tony's. We had a lot of fun!
So, basically it's been pretty busy, but fun. The show I'm in this summer, Oklahoma, is coming along well. I think it'll be good! If you want a sneak peak you can watch a rehearsal of the dream ballet that I'm in that is tagged on my facebook account!
No comments:
Post a Comment