This last week we celebrated our 4 year anniversary! Let me just say that I'm happy to report that we are more in love than ever and I think it will only keep getting better!
This year we were pretty busy all week so we decided to do some sort of small celebration everyday all week long. It was fun to make it a priority all week!!!
The first day we used our grill that my mom bought us and grilled some delicious steaks and corn on the cob!
On Wednesday we had softball games... so I baked cookies and the whole team got to celebrate with us!
Phil for some reason thinks paying attention to driving is more important than my pictures. hmmm...
The next day we had ice cream sundaes with homemade hot fudge...mmmmm
Friday we finished our celebration by feeding the ducks at the lake behind our house! My favorite duck has a feather mohawk. Sometime I'll get a picture so you all can enjoy.
It was a really pretty night to be outdoors!
My husband is fantastic!

1 comment:
Congrats guys!! Hey when is your show starting? I just want to make sure I wont be out of town for it.
Post a Comment