1. Softball season started back up. We've won all of our games, except one that we had to forfeit because of a lack of players. It's been fun though! I even hit a really nice triple. We're talking a real bonafide triple...not just a triple on errors. I burned the left fielder! Bwuahahah! If you can't tell...I'm still a little proud of myself.
2. I've been working at the Friendship Center and still having fun. I love my job!
3. I just finished my role as Bird Girl in Seussical the Musical. It was not my favorite role...I'll be honest. They're supposed to be sexy little birds. I don't consider myself sexy in the least bit...so it was hard. But I think I at least pulled off "cute flirty." Overall the musical was fun to do and I made some fun new friends, and got to spend time with friends from other shows!
Bird Girls with Mayzie
It's Possible-Fish
Havin' A Hunch- hunches
4. I'm going to be auditioning soon for The Fantasticks. So fingers crossed that I get Louisa. It's a role I've wanted to play for a long time! After that, I'm going to have to slow down and give myself a theatre break. It turns out that it's nice to see my husband every once in awhile too!
Before I post this I feel like it's worth mentioning that it's very springy in Houston...and I'm loving it. It's SO nice outside. I just love spring...despite the allergies!



1 comment:
I think you're sexy. Wink.
Post a Comment