I've got a few different things to post about, but I'll start with our trip we took last month!
We loved our trip to the Grand Canyon! In fact we want to go back a couple times and accomplish two goals: Hiking from one rim to the other, and white water rafting down the river. Hopefully we'll get around to it sometime!
It was way more beautiful than I anticipated it being! And of course I cherish the times like that when I get to spend them with the love of my life!
After the grand canyon we stopped by the Hoover Dam so we can say we've seen it. It was large.
Next we hung around Vegas for a night and day. We're not gamblers but Phil did play black jack for about 20 mins. He came into it with $20 and left with $110. Not bad.
On my next post I'll show you the ottoman that Phil and I built and upholstered for our living room!
No comments:
Post a Comment