Saturday, April 9, 2011

Proud to be a Wildcat!

Okay so I'll admit, I've been very reminiscent lately. Todays thoughts led me through my collegiate acting experiences. I truly got to work with some amazing people in the theatre program and KSU and that makes me happy!

Exhibit A:
www.equitythemovie.com
George, one the the people I worked with in The Dark at the Top of the Stairs is up in New York and is doing his first producing work for an indie film. He's also in this mini internet series...
http://elwinexplains.com/
seriously you should check it out...he's absolutely hilarious!

Exhibit B:
Nathan Jackson was doing graduate work at KSU and writing scripts while I was in the program. He truly has a talent in writing! He's since been accepted to Juilliard in play writing and his second show is being produced at the Lincoln Center in NYC! Here's an article in the New York Times about him!
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/10/theater/10jackson.html?_r=2

Exhibit C:
ERIC STONESTREET! Although he was at KSU before I was around I'm proud to say that I went through the same program as him! It's cool to have an Emmy winner come from KSU theatre! Check out this video KSU did to spotlight him!
http://youtu.be/ZEKObTr_XSs
(If you watch the whole video you may even spot a certain someone you know.)

So many other people I've worked with have gone on to get paid to act in Kansas City and other cities around the nation! It's just cool!



Mmmm good memories!

No comments: