Friday, January 21, 2011

Lots of baby crafts

It's that time of year again....baby time! There's a plethora of people having babies in the next few months so I get to make lots of baby things! I've been having fun learning how to do a couple of new things. The sad news is that I can't post all of my pictures yet because Britany reads my blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise for her little baby girl.

I can show you a picture of this!


One of my friends just had a little boy, and she is obsessed with The University of Texas. SO i thought she would enjoy a little something for her guy to support UT on game day! Below the booties is a pacifier clip, minus the pacifier, but that will be added later! 


And since I know I often don't make things right the first time, I took a practice run at an adorable dress I found from this website: http://www.made-by-rae.com/


That green fabric is my practice fabric,  but I think it actually turned out pretty cute! (Lauren I almost started and finished this entire dress while the boys played video games! I was proud!)


Well, that's all I can divulge for now! 


OH! And I forgot to mention that Phil and I are officially house hunting! Hooray!

4 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! I wish I could sew. I actually own a machine but it is broken from my last attempt! Good luck and congrats on the house hunting.

Tasha said...

You are so cute! I want a KU Jayhawk one!!

I am starting a blog up that is for women! Every week I spotlight someone new- also I help promote them. I would love to spotlight you and your crafts! I can also put your information down if you ever want to sell them!


Let me know! Tasha

Britany said...

Ah man!! I wanna see!!

Cute dress! You are so amazing.

Yay for house hunting! You guys are so grown up.

Lauren said...

Looking so good Kathleen. You are right, that is an adorable dress. I'm really excited for you guys about finding a house! That is so fun. Keep us updated!