Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello New Year

Well, I'm back from our Christmas break! We had a blast with our family and really enjoyed seeing some of our friends while we were back home! Now I get to figure out what I'm going to do with my life this year!

One thing I know for sure is that I will be learning how to bake all sorts of bread with this beauty:


I've already tried just a generic white bread. I think it turned out well! My favorite part was watching the machine knead the bread! ... it's the simple things that make me happy.

We also got a fancy new ice cream machine! If we could only learn how to make cereal, life at our house would be perfect!


3 comments:

Tasha said...

I got this exact same bread maker! HA That is awesome- I can't wait to use mine!! =)

Britany said...

hahaha. Make me some bread!

Carina Dum said...

mmmm breeaad