No, it's not Phil...well, I suppose yes he usually tells me I'm beautiful....but that's not who I"m talking about this time.
It's the writer of this book:
Yep! That's her.
Why thank you Sarah Palin for the confidence boost. It was very sweet of you!
Now for the story behind it, as I'm sure you're wondering why I was talking to Sarah Palin. Well, I got up this morning and Phil had left the TV on so the local news was going. I sat down at my computer and a story came on about Sarah Palin being at the book store near my house to sign copies of her new book. So I thought, why not? There's some people in Phil's family that would probably really enjoy an autographed book by Sarah Palin. So I changed really quickly and headed over to Borders to stand in line. When my turn came she signed the book, looked up, shook my hand and then told me that I am beautiful.
hmmmm it's definitely not what I thought I'd be doing today! Now on to decorate for Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment