Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Some Things I Miss At the Moment


Lately I've been really missing doing theatre... this picture makes me miss Brant too.
I miss doing musicals especially...and the KSU theatre department. I realized the other day that it has been over 3 years since I've done a musical. I haven't had that long of a break in between musicals since before I started doing them when I was 8. Seriously. I might have to find somewhere that will atleast let me be in the chorus.

I also miss my mom. She's awesome.

And these girls. I may have only lived with them for a year, but it was pretty awesome and I like them a lot.

I miss this girl a lot too. We've been through a freakish amount together and even though our lives have lead us different places we're still the same person.

I miss this girl because she and I always have fun together even if we haven't talked for months.
(This is where I picture of Kayla was supposed to be...but I'm having issues getting the picture uploaded)

I also miss being in Kansas, especially in the Fall. I even miss going to school.



But the good news is I have this stud to keep me going! He trumps all of the missing feelings and I couldn't be happier with how my life has turned out thus far.

Phil is awesome.

1 comment:

ekabeht said...

I concur, I am awesome.