1. no bikes are to be visible (as in if we want to have a bicycle we need to store it in our small apartment...and I do mean IN the apartment...we can't even have them on our balconies or our parking space.
2. Motorcycles can't be parked on the grounds. So we have to fight for the two spots on the street in a 1 block stretch.
3. I understand this more but, no dogs over 15lbs, oh and you have to take it off the premises to go to the bathroom.
these seemed dumb but whatever, we don't own a dog and while lugging our bikes up and down our staircase sucks and makes our apt. dirty we got over it. Luckily the motorcycle can fit on the street most of the time. So we've been fine up until...today...when I got an ammended list of rules in the mail.
Now they have decided that:
1. 1 bedroom apts. can only have 1 person (which I think is freakishly stupid..why do we want to keep couples from having a 1 room apt? and 2 bedroom apts can only have 2 people. Also dumb, what if I had a kid? It seems to me the association is passivly discriminating against having anyone who is young...makes sense I suppose since most people here are old and don't leave their house...but seriously?
Okay so this doesn't effect us too bad but leads to the ridiculousness of the next rule...
2. Residents can now only park one car on the apt. grounds. WHAT? not even in visitor parking, which is NOT what we were promised when we signed our lease.
So now, they know that there can be two ppl per condo, yet they won't let you have any mode of transportation except 1 car. Heaven forbid two people have jobs...or worse, one goes out of town and has the car.
I don't understand!
1 comment:
What the heck! Sounds like a bunch of elderly with nothing better to do than make up rules that no family or young couple can follow in order to keep them out of that complex.
Post a Comment