If you know the song I got my title from...I think you're awesome. Anyways, the family is now back from our trip to NYC. We had a lot of fun and did a ton of things...here's a list of where we went that I can remember:
1. Statue of Liberty (as shown in picture to left)
2. Empire State Building
3. Grand Central Station
4. St. Patricks Cathedral
5. FAO Schwartz Toy Store
6. Brooklyn Bridge
7. Central Park
8. Two Broadway shows!!!! The Lion King and Jersey Boys
9. Ellis Island
10. Wall Street
11. Federal Reserve Building (we saw billions of $ of gold bricks in a vault)
12. Site of George Washingtons presidential inaugeration
13. Times Square (Hard Rock Cafe, Hershey's Store, M&M Store)
14. The Metropolitan Museum of Art (I saw 6 real mummies!!!)
I'm sure there's more, but I can't remember it at the moment. Needless to say in the 4 short days we were there we were constantly on the go.
So, I was watching a show called "call 911" and during commercials I flipped over to "Mystery Diagnosis". Do any of you remember the old show "Rescue 911"...umm I loved that show. So anyways, I've decided there are a few life experiences that I'm perfectly okay never going through...
1. Getting abducted and thrown in the trunk of the car (luckily the ladies cell phone was in her pocket and she called 911, when the guy heard he talking she said she was praying...quick thinking girl!!!)
2. Being stuck in a fire
3. Being held hostage
4. having my child get some sort of crazy disease that is incurable (one little boy had a genetic disorder that basically made him a hardcore masochist as a baby, he bit his bottom lip competely off...and there is nothing the family can do to help it)
5. getting a disease that almost kills me and no one can figure out what it is, and thinks I'm just crazy
No comments:
Post a Comment