Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my dream last night

So dream Kathleen got to play around with celebrities last night, all before galloping away on her horse. I beat-boxed with Eminem, and danced with Beyonce. weird. Of course eventually someone was trying to kill me, I dont' remember who. All in all, dream Kathleen had an action packed night.

A first happened for me this morning. I defriended someone on facebook out of pure annoyance. EVERYDAY she writes some status about how much she hates someone or another because she disagrees with their views. Today it was about how stupid people are who get married before they can legally drink. It took everything in me not to comment. So I defriended her and then typed out my own status update saying "does it really make you a tolerant (or even friendly) person when your status says something hateful towards people just because you disagree with them? I know I can't claim to not judge other people when they disagree with me, but I try to keep those comments to myself. What good does it do to try and make them mad by saying rude things?" However, my computer went through a wide variety of ways to keep me from posting, and eventually kicked me off the internet. I gave up, but it still annoys me that people do this all the time. They claim to be tolerant and then trash on people that they don't agree with. How is that tolerant? AND they hate intolerant people. It seems eerily hypocritical to me. Phew...I think I've got that out of my system.

On other news, I cut my hair off. It was too long. So now it's above my shoulders, in a bob like fashion. Also, my brother got married this last Saturday! I'm very happy for him. I like Alisa a lot. She looked gorgeous too! See exhibits A and B...

Exhibit A


Exhibit B


2 comments:

Britany said...

haha. Man, I love you. I want to see your hair! It hasn't been short in forever!

Lauren said...

Kathleen! I'm sorry I missed you when you were here for your brother's wedding. Looks like it went well! Hope you're not dying in the humidity down there. I'm dying up here. And I may have bought the exact same purse you have from target. Cause I really like it.