Well, after almost a year of procrastinating, and my Kansas registration expiring, I finally made my car a Texan. It's weird.
Another thing that is weird is how genuinely nervous I get whenever I'm going to official county/state places such as the Harris County Tax Assesor, or the DMV. It scares me, and I always feel like everything that can go wrong will. Fortunately for me, today I got a girl who was very excited to talk to me and was super nice. She even had pity on me when I had to leave and have Phil sign a paper and then come back again. She let me skip the line the second time and go right to her window! I feel like she deserves some cookies or something.
Next week I'll be back in Kansas for a very brief amount of time because my brother is getting married. Him and Alisa have been together for SO long I think in my mind they will be eternally engaged. I'm excited for him though! So excited that he was even in my dream last night....granted we were sword/knife fighting to the death, and I won....but deep down I think it was a compliment to him that he was even in my dream to begin with. AND dream Kathleen was very upset that she had to kill her brother, and cried a lot. I have heinous dreams.
On other news, since my last post I've graduated....

and celebrated my 2 year anniversary!

I loved both occasions! I got to see a lot of my family that I haven't spent time with in a long time! It was very nice to spend time with them! And of course, I couldn't be more grateful to have Phil in my life. He means more than the world to me and I can't imagine eternity without him! He's super cute too!
Hmmmm, I'd try to end this post with something witty but I've got nothing at the moment. Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment