First Phil and I are moving into our first apartment with bedroom walls! After living together in studio apartments for a year and a half this is a big accomplishment. Our landlords are the sweetest older couple and I love them. They even gave us the keys a week early so we could start moving stuff in AND left us a big gift basket of cookies and stuff!!!
Second...although I'm nowhere near done with finals, it makes me very happy to know that after this next week I'm done. And after next semester I'm officially a college grad!
Third, I might have the best job in the world. This may be premature, seeing as how I havn't started yet, but I'm anticipating much happiness at my new workplace! My boss is super sweet and told me that I could have Christmas off since my family is in Kansas. She only wants me to work New Years to make up for it. DEAL! On top of that once I get situated I can have my little acting troupe....life will be complete. I'm hoping that come May, when I graduate, I can talk to the people above me there and try to work my way into an even better position...they already know that I have my eye on growing in the company!! YAY!
Fourth, I have the best husband ever. He works so hard for me and I appreciate it a lot.
I'm SO excited for Christmas!!!
2 comments:
That all sounds great! I am happy for you! I am excited to see you and Phil for Christmas!
Kathlip and Phileen!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Post a Comment