My wonderful wreath that I made...that is. I felt like doing something crafy last saturday so I went to Hobby Lobby and got everything to make a wreath for only $12!!! It made me happy! I decided to break my rule of not decorating for Christmas until after Thanksgiving because I was so excited about my wreath. So it's hanging up now. Phil has threatened to take it down and hide it, but that's only because I kept singing Christmas carols everytime I saw it.
The picture is blurry, but you get the point.
On another note I took a job with the Senior Living Center (they despise being called a nursing home)! I'm a care partner for the independent living cottage! It should be good because most of what I do there involves going with the residents to activities! They even told me that I could put together a play with the residents!!! Seriously! It will be the best play ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment