Friday, January 17, 2014

4 Months

My baby girl is now 4 months old...it's hard to believe sometimes...other times it feels like she's been here my whole life.

I'm loving this girl more and more and can now happily say she completes my life with Phil...at least up to this point.

Some things I love about Alice this month:

  • She kind of says "ma ma" when she's really mad. I know there's no association, but it's still kind of fun.
  • She can grab a toy with both hands and get said toy pretty successfully to her mouth!
  • She HATES tummy time and is so close to rolling over out of pure anger.
  • She's tricky to get to smile...you have to earn your smiles with this little girl!
  • She has recently found her voice and constantly babbles and squeals. We call it "telling stories". She'll chat with you for a long time if you pay attention to her!
  • She also recently figured out how to giggle and finds the most random things funny! The dog tends to be one od those things.
I, myself, am also doing well. It's nice to get a fairly consistent decent amount of sleep. I am growing quite antsy to get back to living with Phil. I miss that guy something fierce. Even more I miss my life with him, and who I am when we're together. He just always brings out the best in me, you know? Anyways, hopefully it's not much longer until this blog turns into an expat blog where I can tell you all about how crazy it is living in Africa!

And now to finish with some pictures:

The loves of my life!

She's modeling a headband I made her!

My little cutiebug!


Take care!

1 comment:

keighty said...

Kathleen. Seriously. I would kidnap her in an instant. She is one of the most precious little creatures I have ever witnessed. I'm also so eager for you to get back with Phil-- even with the most precious of human beings, it can get tiring without our partner there to help (and, also the whole bit about liking them, too).

But seriously. She's adorable.