The whole visa process is intimidating as is the paperwork for getting the dog over there. Luckilky there is no quarantine either direction, just paperwork.
This has been a fun month with Alice! She's so playful and interactive these days!
Some things I love about Alice this month...
- Her babbling has gone from coos to screetches. Sometimes fairly ear piercing. She's always impressed with herself when she makes a good loud noise.
- She rolled over twice in a row on purpose for the first time! It was funny because instead of being surprised by herself she just looked at me like "of course I can roll over... Why are you so excited?"
- She LOVES her puppy! She is always reaching out and trying to touch Brea whenever she can!
- She can sit on her own fairly well, but her latest fun thing to do is throw herself backwards. This happens when she's in your arms, sitting, whenever. It's very sneaky and I'm quite impressed there have been no injuries so far.
- She clearly shows preference for me now and it's kind of sweet! When she's tired or grumpy she just wants her mommy to hold her... And I love it. Unless of course I'm trying to get something done....Nah, it's always sweet.
- Lastly she's a pro at sleeping and frequently only wakes up once during the night now! She can also put herself to sleep! All I have to do is lay her down and tuck her in.
I just love her so much and I can't wait for Phil to get to spend his time with us as well! I know he's going to fall even farther in love with our little punkin!
To my seniors at the friendship center: I'm going to be back in Houston at the end of March/early April and will stop by and see everyone with Alice! I'll let everyone know which date and time for sure later!



1 comment:
She's adorable!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment