Phil's friend from the KSU engineering program is getting his PhD at Texas A&M and came to visit us! He made us delicious home made thai food!
My show officially opened and went well!
"Do Re Mi"
16 Going on 17
My joyous squeal after getting kissed.
Getting caught sneaking in the window.
"The Lonely Goatherd"
Happy to see dad.
"So Long, Farewell"
I'm super impressed with the kids in my cast! I really love little Gretl and Marta! They are too cute! Gretl even had to survive three scenes in a skirt that was falling down and couldn't be fastened. She handled it like a champ and just held it up with one hand!
Here's the link to the promo video they made:
I decided to decorate for Christmas before Phil gets back from Africa. I made that tree skirt!
The mantle feels cluttered to me right now, so that might change.
I had fun wrapping garland up the staircase!
In other news my mom and step family made it down to see my show last weekend! We had Thanksgiving dinner too! It was fantastic!
I hope you all are having a great holiday season!
3 comments:
That is so neat, Kathleen! I wish I could have seen you in the sound of music. I'm sure you were amazing.
That tree skirt is DARLING. I'm so envious of your sewing skills! I vote that you come up to Kansas when I stop working and you train me. Deal? Okay. Glad we got that settled.
Love the tree skirt! Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Happy New Year to you!
Post a Comment