Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thanks mom for the pretty bathroom!

My mom came to visit this last weekend and I had so much fun! I really like her!

Part of her reasoning for coming down (at least to my step-dad) was to help us with the house! So we decided we'd tackle the master bathroom while she was here! It was great because I probably would have saved it for last, and who knows when I would have gotten around to it. But, now that it's done I'm really happy it got bumped up on the list!

Here's the before picture again:

and after:

We painted it a light blue that coordinates with the bedroom. I like it...the color feels clean to me.


Then as an early birthday present mom bought some decorations to help make it happier! 


I really like the flowers!


We found the poster at Michaels for $3.50. However a frame eluded us. I'm not sure what to do about that, but for now it's stuck to the wall with magnets. 


Don't mind that we only have two lightbulbs. 


The vanity. I like the double sink. Phil also fixed the cabinets and then I promptly bend one again. whoops. 


That's it! I like it a lot and I like my mom even more!

I hope everyone had a great easter weekend!

2 comments:

Britany said...

LOVE it! It looks great!

Anna said...

I like the blue too. And the flowers. And the picture. I like your bathroom. I bet I'd like your mom too. :)