Friday, March 4, 2011

Hand Torture

Well, we did it! We officially signed the papers and own a house (well, minus the whole loan part)! 

Anyways, I've spent this whole week desperately trying to clean and prep walls for painting. I've only been painting the last two days. ugh. But, here are a few pictures I took of the house (pre-paint) before my camera ran out of batteries! 

Front porch

 Entryway. If you look to the right there is a formal dining room. To the left is a study. That little hallways goes to a 1/2 bath and the garage. The stairs go...ummmm...upstairs. The living room is straight ahead. Also, the yellow is going away.

 Formal Dining, yes that is a wall of mirrors. I'm trying to learn to like it.

The kitchen with the living room to the right, and the doors for the CRAFT ROOM and laundry room.

Another living room shot. That doorway leads to the Master.

Also, this ice cream cone was as big as my head.



In other news....I went to Utah to see a friend get married and I got to stay with Kasie for a week! I like her and I had a blast!

2 comments:

Britany said...

Beautiful house! Congratulations! I LOVE the floors.

p.s. hopefully this baby is staying in there for the time being, so no rush.

Ashley Schill said...

I love your house! Congrats!! It looks like a great layout and in good condition! We love foreclosures! ;) How exciting you will get a craft room!