At my visit to the dentist last month I was chatting with the secretaries about life as a trophy wife. I mentioned that I've been learning to sew and then got a request to make an outfit for one of the ladies to give to her niece/friend/Idon'tremember. She wanted everything to be leopard print and black.
I'll admit I'm not a huge animal print fan, but I do like dressing babies up in non-baby fabrics (you know without the baby animals and pastels). So I got to work and made a dress, some shoes, and a head band with detachable bow.
It makes me giggle. It reminds Phil of the Flintstones.
4 comments:
You really have talent! I think it is adorable!
very cute. the little girl can be bam bam
i'm not a fan of animal prints either -but THAT is super cute!!!! good job!
haha! You did an awesome job. Looks like a fun dress!
Post a Comment