Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hooray!

Today is my 3 year anniversary with Phil!!! I can't explain how happy I am to be married to him! He's the best thing that's ever happened to me! We don't have any big plans or anything, but I'm just excited to both dress pretty and spend time together! 

Not a whole lots has been happening in my life. Phil has been in town for the last month or two, so that has been fantastic! 

I finally got done with my 5k training! I can officially run 3 miles! I'm definitely not fast, but I'm going to keep practicing and hopefully get better and faster at it. Eventually I want to work up to a 10k! The only down side is that it's ridiculously hot in Houston already. As a result I'm having to alter my running schedule, and I'm having a tough time with that. I think I'm more of a creature of habit than I think, because as soon as I have to make a change to something I'm trying to learn I fall out of it quickly and easily. 

I also learned how to sew a few new fun things! I'd post pictures to brag, but some of them might be gifted to a certain someone who reads my blog and is having a BABY! Which, might I add I'm so proud and excited for her! 

This is random, but I'm honestly so happy with my life right now! I feel like I've accomplished things that I've always wanted to, and learned so much in the process! Life is good!

1 comment:

Britany said...

Aw. You're so cute. Congrats on your anniversary!!