So lots of things have happened since the last post.
I went to Utah and got to spend time with lots of friends, including my other me, AND see Britany all dolled up on her wedding day. Thanks to everyone who babysat me while I was there and drove me around!!!!
Katie and I got to go to the Salt Lake Temple! It was absolutely amazing! Seriously. I can't express how much fun I thought it was...and it definitely increased my testimony of the temple. Although I'm a little bummed that we didn't "happen to find" any of the Apostles. hmmph.
Coming back home was nice! I've been hard at work trying to get ahead in my homework so that I can be almost done by the time Ross, Lauren and Ethan get here. Which by the way I'm very excited about. Lauren you should call me when you feel like working out the details.
After that excitment I have two weeks before I'm an official college graduate! AND I found out that I'm graduating Magna Cum Laude...which I'm very happy about. Go team Phil and Kathleen for forcing Kathleen to work hard in college!
Oh! and I'm coming home so I can walk. I'm not particularly dedicated to walking, but my mom seemed to be very excited about it AND I got plane tickets round trip for $208 which really isn't too bad. Bad news...I forgot about Phil and my anniversary and scheduled my plane ticket to come back at 8:00pm on our anniversary. whoops. Oh well...we decided to celebrate the following weekend...and we'll have lots more, right? Although I will say that it's been a fantastic two years. Phil's awesome incase you're wondering.
and here's me on my first day of Kindergarten.

3 comments:
hahaha. Well Congrats!!! I'll be here! You should come hang around my house.
PLUS I think Dan and I will be driving through Houston in June. We should be friends.
I've been thinking I need to call you... I will soon. But I still don't really know what the details are. So... we're coming though! Yay!
Congrats on Graduation coming up!
Post a Comment