Sunday, February 15, 2009

I would make a terrible army wife

Phil left me for Africa today. Stupid Africa. I cry everytime he leaves...it doesn't matter how long he'll be gone...I will cry anyways. I'm lame. This is why I couldn't be an army wife, I can't imagine how worthless I would be for years while my husband was off doing scary things. For now I'll just have to console myself with chick flicks and fudgesicles. 

I'm very much excited to come to Utah in March!!! Not only will there be a platinum reunion, but I will get to see lots more people, including Britany in her wedding gown all dolled up and married like a big kid. Judging by how pretty she is normally, I think the results of said wedding gown and dolling up could be record breaking. she's pretty. 

My job is still great! I love the residents, they make my heart smile everyday!


2 comments:

Britany said...

oh you. You're making me blush! haha. I'm excited to see you!!

Tasha said...

kaitleen! How are you? I didn't know you had blog! =) We should keep in touch!