Yes indeed I am happy!
I had my last day of work today until the 26th! I love work and all...but I can't help but be excited to know that I get to have so much free time over the next couple weeks!!! I'm also done with midterms. I still need to take a test and a quiz, but those aren't technically due until after Spring Break (I just want to do them now).
It's been delightful having my husband home. He makes everything a bajillion times better. I also got another calling with church. I'm the beehive advisor in young womens...and get this...my first lesson is on (drum roll) .....homemaking. whut.
I feel they've been terribly mislead if they feel I'm qualified to teach such a lesson.
On another church note. I went through my testimony notebook this last weekend because I was planning for a talk. I can't help but get excited everytime I look at what I've put in that notebook. It all reminds me why I fought so hard to get to the point that I'm at...a member of the church of Jesus Christ. I also read my Partriarchal Blessing...so much of it was clear to me in ways that it never was before. I love it! I love this gospel! Finally, I get to go temple hopping with my other me ( actually not Phil...he's my other half of me...). It will be delightful!
I ripped off a hang nail at work today. Now my thumb hurts.
And finally...this is proof that my baby tolerance level is slowly but surely growing.
Not exactly a charming picture of me...but you get the point.
2 comments:
Which one is you?
I love you so much. hahaha
Post a Comment