Why hello! I don't exactly know why I started this blog, except that sometimes I want to write long notes and facebook and then decide that it'd be more suited elsewhere.
I miss being in Kansas for the fall... I'm even going to miss the snow...
It's still getting into the 80's everyday here and the few trees that are here are still green. Humph. I want the reds and oranges and browns!!! I've decided big cities just aren't as pretty...and I took Manhattan, Kansas's beauty for granted sometimes. Although I have to admit that at night when you go on top of our parking garage and look at the lit up downtown...it's gorgeous.
On another note: We're moving to our new condo soon...it'll have 2 bedrooms and everyone needs to come stay with us! Also we'll be back in Manhattan for Thanksgiving and Christmas so there will have to be some friend reunion time!
I should be doing school work...have a good day!
1 comment:
hi! I'm totally the opposite of you... I love the big city, no season thing. I miss the 80 degree heat in the winter! I hate the cold and snow! Anyway... Evens and I will be down there sometime early next year. I'll let you know when! Congrats on getting your own place!
Post a Comment