Thursday, May 5, 2011

Things related to eating...

As the house is S L O W L Y coming together I get more and more excited about how it's turning out! I'm a big fan of owning a home despite the amount of work and costliness of it! 

Anyways we now have a happily growing garden and a dining room to brag about! 


Here's our happy garden! 
We've got tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, grapes (those will take a couple years), basil, rosemary, chives, watermelon and cantaloupe! 

I've learned that weeding is miserable. I thought my fingers were going to fall off and I didn't even finish. Ugh...there were also a lot of spiders scampering around on me. Oh well, I'll be happy when I get to eat things. 


We finally got a dining table! Now we have real seating for 6 people! I feel like a big kid! 


I'm not going to lie, we got the table and chairs from Walmart. But they're solid wood and most of all cheap! I think it looks much nicer than $250! 


Kasie's painting found it's home on the wall again! There's not a lot of decoration, but I like it like that! 

So now I officially  have 2 decorated rooms! We'll just disregard the amount of painting left to do!

2 comments:

Britany said...

:)

Katie Curtis said...

How fun that you have a house!! It looks amazing!